PMA Health, a member of Privia Medical Group, is a multi-specialty medical practice with over 20 providers in 4 offices in Falls Church and Arlington, Virginia. PMA provides a diverse range of services, including internal medicine and primary care, pulmonary medicine, sleep medicine, critical care, sports medicine, allergy/immunology, travel medicine, immediate care, aesthetics, and a full complement of ancillary services (e.g., diagnostics, lab services). As part of Privia Medical Group, we belong to one of the largest medical groups in the region and one of the fasting growing in the country.
PMA was established in 1961, and created roots as a small community-based practice focusing on strong and trusted relationships between patients and providers in addition to excellent clinical care. Though PMA has grown in number and disciplines, our care continues to be delivered in a personalized manner, emphasizing mutual respect and open communication. All of our providers are highly trained, and have been recognized for their high level of care and practice. Many of the PMA providers have a teaching affiliation with either Georgetown University or George Washington University, and dedicate time training the providers of tomorrow. Additionally, our very own PMA providers are also team physicians for the Washington Redskins football team and teams in the area.
At PMA we strive to deliver compassionate care of the highest quality, based on our combination of time-tested experience and the latest medical research. Through our partnership with Privia Medical Group, we have now added the ability to provide all of our services at the cutting edge of medical technology. Additionally, our new partnership allows for larger scale population health improvement for each of our patients at a global level, ensuring key health and safety measures are tracked and met for each patient on an individual basis.
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a multi-speciality, high performance medical group, made up of the community’s best primary care physicians and specialists.
Privia Medical Group is focused on providing better, more coordinated care to the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
- Patients’ information remains confidential and secure
- Team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance)
- Secured information with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access)
Privia Premium Services Available
- Global medical assistance when you travel
- Collaborative wellness tracking tools
- 24/7 access to expert nurses
- Health Advisor consultations
- Annual nutrition & fitness consultations
- Dedicated Wellness Team
- Individual analysis & preventive action plan
- Ongoing coaching sessions & plan updates
- Member deals & discounts
Sign up in just 5 minutes for Premium Services. Cancel at any time.Sign Up
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.